I basically decided to start this because this one guy was starting to get on my nerves. Well...enjoy.
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 19:16:01 EDT
Subject: I know your busy but if ya want more hits......
make a translation patch for Radical Dreamers. It's gotten lot's of attention and you'd be the ONLY spot that would have one. Most people know that Celes is trying to but it's at 2% you could do more than that easily I think. And I'd adverise it like crazy but you wouldn't need it......
I'm a member on the Temple O' Trunks message board and well Akira Toriyama they person who made Trunks mad Chrono Trigger so basically everyone there is just DIEING for a translation patch. And I know that you are probably a self-righteous person and go for what people want not just something that would get you hits. But if you keep people updated on it you'll have tons of fans and well only god knows what might spawn from there.
One of the millions of desperate CT fans,
- This is one of my favorite e-mails ever. I do love this one a lot. It's just full of the cheese. Look how Akira Toriyama made only Trunks and Chrono Trigger. People are just DIEING (hehe) for this!
From: "Phil Carter" (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 01:48:21 -0700
Subject: X3 for PC
What kind of warez is it.is it a CD image you have to burn to CD,or it a normal program you dl and run.also where did you get it ?Thanks
- Yet another Megaman X3 person. I got a nice little bundle, but not all of them I wanted to put up here. Aren't I a nice guy?
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2000 09:39:38 EDT
Subject: gundam wing ep.????
what shows do you have are they in english or sub title are they on vcd ?? if so do you have a burnner ??? want to make a few bucks im willing to buy off you if thats ok ?????
- I downloaded 1 episode of subbed Gundam Wing and I have no idea as to how this person found out.
From: "Eric Fl" (email@example.com)
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 14:41:17 MDT
Subject: Wanna make a trade?
Ok I am aweare this sounds really dumb... I swear I would normally never begged for a rom beg or for warez, but I have an Mega Man addiction...
I've searched in vain for any copy of Mega Man X2, and X3 (be that snes or pc) because they are unemulateable, and my addiction has become so bad that I'm to the point where I would... *grasp* actually buy them... or worse I'd start to beg for them... I don't expect you to believe me... But in the four
years I've been on the internet (the past three of which I've been a happy emulator), never have I mailed anyone or begged for anything, under normal circumstances I'd just give up or continue looking. I'd often find myself scoffing at all the
"lamers" as they are often called begging here and there. But I'm not one of those I assure you... At
You claimed to have a warez copy of MM3X, and said E-MAIL you... Well thats actually what I'm doing. I wouldn't of even bothered you if I was so plainfully addicted to these blasted games, or if I thought you weren't inviting me to at least ask. Here goess...
Can we some how cut out a deal, trade, or could you ever so kindly simply send me the warez copy of MM3X? I ought as well list the Mega Man games I have for trade.. (though you might have them all as it)
Mega Man's 1-6 NES
Mega Man 7 SNES
Mega Man & Bass (english) SNES
Mega Man's 1-5 Gameboy
M.M. Wily Wars Genesis
M.M.X3 Pirated Genesis
M.M. Power Battle Arcade
Thank you in advance
- Yes he WAS right. I used to have the warez PC version of X3. The good warez version at that. I uploaded it to Laxidman's ftp, but I guess he got rid of it. I HAD to delete it because I had no way to save it for when I moved cause it wasn't on my computer. This was after I got rid of it. A few people found that damn old message to. Sad, no?
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 12:11:34 EDT
MAKE THE PATCH SECTION!!!
- I think this was at a time when I hadn't released a patch yet. It could just be for the patch section that I STILL haven't made yet for other translations.
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 17:04:53 EDT
Subject: Hey what's up?
Can you Send me the V.20 patch for the RS3 rom? Thanx! I just want to see how it is.... I made a back up so it won't mess up my rom if you're worried about that! BYE
- He found out I was a beta tester. No I did not give the patch away. Mana was kind enough to let me be a 3rd tester for Mikhail and no way would I dare think about screwing him over.
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 15:20:34 EDT
Subject: Hey what are you up to?
So what's up? What's your current Translation project? I don't know japanese so I justt I can't translate anything. I really want to play Romancing Saga 3 translated. It seems the people who translated it did only 30% or less and they gave up... don't get me wrong it's very hard to translate, and that game has such a non-linear storyline it's probably difficult. Maybe when you have free time u think you could translate it? I'd be eternally grateful. Thanx!
- This was shortly after Mana Sword started beta testing his translation of Romancing SaGa 3 which I was a part of. :OD Thanks Mana Sword!!
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2000 21:51:30 EDT
Subject: Re: hex editor
what does a hex eidtor do anyways?
- Well...this seems like a harmless question, right? Well, wait until you read the
first question about hex editors.
First mail: hi,do you know where i can get one, thanks
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 21:14:28 EST
Subject: Re: DBZ nes game
Yes sir you god damn prick. I'm sorry, but I lost the link. If you would be as to kind as to deliver the material for me.
- This is the third mail in the little series. I deleted the other two notes before I
decided to make a lame mail page. I'll recap what's going on.
First mail from him: Here's this site with EVERY DBZ rom in existance. They even have GB and SNES (Link to the NES section on site)
Reply: Thanks for the site link, but I don't need the DBZ roms. I have them all. Including the one the site doesn't have, DBZ: World Fighting Tournament.
Second mail: Screw you asswhacker. SOMEONE said they wanted the DBZ roms and I sent them a link.
Reply: Wasn't me, because I have them all. You should go find that person that did ask for them. Asswhacker? Grow up.